1. Collection of Information
2. Use of Information
3. Data protection rights
5. Privacy Policies of Non-Reditory Websites
7. Contact Us
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you create an account, fill out a form, submit or post content through our Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, display name, username, bio, email address, business information, your content, including your avatar image, photos, posts, responses, and series published by you, and any other information you choose to provide.
Please note that the payment details we collected from you are only your bank name, your name, and account number which are not harmful in any way and which are provided directly by you to us, for us to pay you for using our service.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, which includes publishing and distributing user-generated content, personalizing the posts you see. We also use the information we collect to:
1. Create and maintain your Reditory account;
2. Process transactions and send related information, such as confirmations, receipts, and user experience surveys;
3. Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
4. Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
5. Communicate with you about new content, products, services, and features offered by Reditory and provide other news and information we think will interest you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt-out of these communications at any time);
6. Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
7. Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Reditory and others; 8. Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
9. Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Data protection rights
We hope to ensure that you are fully aware of the data protection rights that you enjoy. Unless otherwise required by law or government orders, each User has the following rights:
1. Right of Access: You have the right to access or obtain copies of your personal information. We may charge a reasonable fee for providing the access service.
2. Right to rectification: You have the right to correct your personal information that you deem inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete the personal information that you deem incomplete within a reasonable limit.
3. Right to Erasure (Right to account deletion): You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances.
4. Right to Data Portability: Under certain circumstances as required by law or as specifically reminded by us, you have the right to request us to transmit the personal information that we collect to another body, or directly to you. We may charge a reasonable fee for providing the transmission service.
Privacy Policies of Non-Reditory Websites
If you visit other third-party platforms or partner’s websites, apps via the links on Reditory, you should agree with and abide by their separate and independent privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content or the activities therein.